By now, I think everyone can assume I’ve just about let this blog go. However, that doesn’t change the fact that I’ve paid to have this blog for a year. So, I’m just going to use this blog as a place to post all my photos. Because, I don’t want to annoy my friends on Instagram.
I really love ‘Facts about me” posts, they’re interesting and I think they’re a great way to get to know who’s blog you’re reading. So let me know what you think about my facts, we might have abit in common…
1. I have 7 pets. 3 rats, 2 dogs and 2 cats
2. I have travelled to Bali and New Zealand
3. I hardly watch movies. Majority of the time someone asks me if I’ve seen a movie the answer is no
4. Currently wondering if I should go see Harry Styles live next year…
5. I’ve been wanting to move to London since I was 17 years old
6. Even though I don’t really believe in horoscopes, I still read my horoscope and horoscope personality descriptions and kinda wish they were real… I’m a scorpio
7. When I was younger I thought it snowed continuously during christmas in the northern hemisphere
8. I’m a very big book worm
9. I enjoy baking cakes but I’m not too fussed on eating cakes
10. I watched too much ‘River Monsters’ and now I’m scared of swimming anywhere but a pool
11. I did AllStar cheerleading throughout high school
12. I was a girl scout when I was a kid
13. I’d rather be hot than cold
14. I love documentaries, especially on serial killers…
15. My favourite food is hot chips (french fries for non Australians)
In Early February this year my best friend, Nikki, and I went to Bali. We stayed for about a week and during our trip we stayed in Ubud, Tanah Lot and Seminyak. So, in order to start off my blog I thought I would share with you guys a few of my favourite photos from our trip. I hope you enjoy them and let me know what you think.
Probably the best view I’ll ever have during lunch. This was at Tanah Lot temple.
This was taken at the Wacko Burger cafe in Seminyak. They had the best vegetarian burgers I’ve ever eaten. In fact, I still think about them…